News and EventsJune 16th - August 31st
To reserve your place on a course please visit the ELT office at the address #5-13, St. 136, Phsar Thmei III, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, CAMBODIA. No appointment is necessary.
Before enrollment onto a course, new students will be asked to complete a 45-minute placement test which can be done on a computer or on paper, subject to the student’s preferences. There will also be a 5-10 minute oral exam. These tests can be taken anytime from 7:30 AM until 10:30 AM or from 1:30 PM to 5:30PM, Monday to Saturday. The results of these tests will ensure that you, or your child, is placed in the most appropriate group. The test is free but should you decide to apply for a course, there is a $2 application fee.
From: June 25th-August 31st, 2012
- Reconfrim availability
- Term starts
- Faculty Meeting
- Teaching Assessment & Class Observation
- Midterm Examination
- Speaking Test
- Faculty Meeting/Contract Renewal
- Deadline for New Contract Submission
- Young Learner End of Term Exam
- End of Term Examination (Adult & Skills)
- Result Collection (by 10:00 am)